Get Out Get Active (GOGA) is a programme that runs across the UK. We support disabled and non-disabled people to enjoy being active together. Our North Wales GOGA Programme is a partnership between Pride Cymru and Disability Sport Wales, to work with our LGBT+ community alongside our partners and existing LGBT+ projects to provide opportunities and support to Get Out and Get Active in a safe and welcoming environment.
“My name is Emma, I am the Get Out Get Active officer here in North Wales. I am passionate about working to provide opportunities in physical activity by first understanding what people would like to do and reasons why they might not already do so. There is something for everyone, whether it is walking the dog, joining online discos or becoming part a rugby team!
I am proud to work with so many wonderful partners and organisations here in North Wales, who support our LGBT+ community. As an ally I feel there is a huge importance for us to work together to champion diversity and challenge inequality, working towards making sport and physical activity more inclusive for everyone.
Check out our schedule of activities:
- Hatha Yoga with LCYoga | 5pm | Online | Click here to find out more
- Fusion LGBTQ+ Youth Club | 5-7pm (term times only) | Deeside Leisure Centre | Click here to find out more
- Wrecsam Rhinos Inclusive Rugby Club | 7-8pm | Wrexham Rugby Club | Click here to find out more
- Family Toastie Club | 3:30-6:30pm | Dewi Sant, Colwyn Bay | Click here to find out more
- Conwy Dragons RFC | 7-8pm | Colwyn Bay | Click here to find out more
- Conwy Dragons RFC | 10-11:30am | Colwyn Bay | Click here to find out more
Sunday 11th December
M.A.D. Hikers Social Sessions | 3pm | Deeside Inflatable | Contact Ste Falvey on 07379 223534 to sign up
Thursday 9th February